It was because she aimed so high that she fell so hard.
Making sense of short stories can certainly give me a headache (not saying that I don't enjoy it). But I've got to admit, that while exploring & analysing the stories, I've learnt very much myself. The Awakening did not just occur in the stories, but was brought to life through the authors' writing, and indeed very relevant, to me. And I cannot describe how grateful I am to Miss Picca (:
Anyway, I'm really sorry to all I've been grumpy to today. And I realised that it's really hard for me to stay upset at people! Which is good :D
Special mention! Thank you Sam, Karen and Minyee for the talks. I don't know what else to say but that I really love you guys and appreciate your thoughtfulness! And Minyee, although I don't see you around as much, I still look forward to the next time we have heart-to-heart talks, all the time. <3
&&& I've been missing batchies much!!
I'm looking forward to the friday 2 weeks later, when I will be going back for dance again.
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact